Sunday, April 28, 2013

loneliness

finally i'm back again..
there are a lot of things happened around me...
is just like drama series though..
everything can happen anytime...
hmm..
but thanks God that because of these events..
I saw how God leads everyone of us out of the darkness..
there is always blessings behind though...

still..
i just can't stay still in crowded place like McDonald alone..
the feeling of alone really overwhelmed me..
made me feel like I need to run away from the place IMMEDIATELY...
i thought i can overcome that..
but seems..
still..
need time..
if at that moment, there's someone i know appear in front of me..
and give me a smile..
most probably I will feel very touch and thankful to the max..
definitely...
that feeling will really make me phobia of waiting people by myself..

i really envy those people who can go well alone..
they can go hopping alone..
they can have their meal alone..
they can enjoy the movie alone..
but sad case is that..i'm not one of them...

that's me..
the write of the bloggie that you're reading right now..
><
but Lord told me that..He's always there with me though..
still..
I need time time time time time..........








28042013

No comments:

Post a Comment