I’ve a very peaceful day. I just don’t feel like do anything, for no reason. And I did it. Even the thing I did every morning, I didn’t. Hmm..the day is really very ‘quiet’..mind is blank..till I almost fell asleep in maths class?? >< LOL..I went to centre and have dinner with papa and miaomiao after class..Never thought that I’ll stay there for so long..because we helped the aunties there to do some chores..they’re really too busy and short of hands. So we helped them to clean the plates, cups, spoons and sell buns as well..Honestly, is kinda tiring..but I think I have a very good time..people might think all these are something meaningless, wasting time.. For me, it’s really something very meaningful, at least i had help somebody when they need.. =) The kind of satisfaction cannot be describe by words..
**********************************************************************
I watched the apple of my eyes few days ago..nah! I know it’s quite late ady..but I just watched it okay? I’m kinda disappointed that the guy didnt end up with the girl at the end.. They’re loving each other though.. The girl is giving the guy chance, but the guy missed it..and that’s it.. If we must missed something out in our life, hopefully it’s not you..My friend said, actually when we appreciate something/someone, we’re preparing ourselves to lost that something/someone.. Hmm..It’s logical though..somehow sounds sad..
I found someone who loves Melb as I do..my papa..he loves it because of his beloved University and also the weather, and also everything there..I guess?? I love the place is because that’s the place you stay..hehe..n_n Hmm..I think it’ll be very nice, if there’s someone important sharing every single pieces of your university life.. there’s someone always by ur side no matter what happen.. there’s someone put in effort together with you just to bring out a better future..that’ll be really nice..
ANYWAY, I’m doing well with whatever I’ve NOW! No lying.. n_n
13032012
No comments:
Post a Comment