The incident had really frighten me..I have no idea how thing will end up like that..Maybe I don’t have enough wisdom to solve the problem..Maybe my problem solving skill was just too bad..I think I fail badly.. I was thinking..what love suppose to be? For me..when you love someone, you will always avoid all the bad things to him/her..isn’t? You may say love need to prove by sacrifice.. Yea..I do agree that at some point..You sacrifice your interest just to accompany her doing something she wants to do..or whatever..BUT it doesn’t means that you need to die in front of her just to tell her you love her.. I really don’t think that is something you should do to show your love..It’s somehow too aggressive.. It’s like you never thought of the feeling of the girl you loved..you never thought that, even she didn’t love you, she does feels hurt because you’re one of her friend and of course you do all this just because of her..The feeling of guilty will always follow her..ALWAYS..This could be a really long term effect..Besides, you never thought of the other people who around you, love you, care about you..
Hmm..I think I’m really a blessed girl..and thanks God that HE’’s always be with me and listen to my prayer..I really feel bad about it..I still can’t accept that..I can’t accept how can you do this to someone you love? This is indeed a very big lesson..Actually everyone have their own responsibilities and their own roles in this world..True, everyone is chasing and looking forward to successful relationship..found the true love in your life and live happily after that..everyone hope so! But..there’s many things more beside this..isn’t it? The world is so beautiful not because of it only full of love between couple, but also love from God, love from family, love from friends, caring from others..If ones don’t even love themselves, how they going to love others? If ones don’t even care themselves,, appreciate themselves, how they going to care, appreciate others? If ones don’t even look from others view, how others going to look from his/her view?
Yea, sometimes love is hurt..But I always believe that the moment you lost something, you will always gain something..The cycle is always like that..
Think before you do..
To everyone who read this and who worry about me: Don’t worry..=)
23022012
*nod nod to agree*
ReplyDelete