Sunday, March 13, 2011

me.nowadays

nowadays, i’ve lots of things that i wanna do. It is like every single event that I interested, I’ll consider the conditions and keep add in event to my schedule..from this month till the end of September. Somehow it sounds ridiculous, but i really had planned my schedule till September..hehe..I’ve too many activities wanna join, too many places wanna go, too many targets wanna complete within the 4 months holiday..of coarse, all these is after my final exam..=) anyway, i still manage to slot in some outings with friends, seniors and my beloved cell group before the final..

Few days ago i was like so free..like nothing to do at all..while all my friends busy with presentations, assignments, tests..i am actually playing games, chatting with friend, hang out with friends.. Some of them were saying:” Carol, I don’t even have the time to sleep..” Now for some unknown reasons, my schedule was suddenly packed since last night..but i think i’m kinda happy with it, at least i can do all the things that i like, and that’s the best way to enjoy my life!! =) Perhaps everything will go on smoothly..

 

 

P/S: I think if my mum know this, she’ll probably say:”dear, you better finish final first before you do all these..” n_n

 

13032011

No comments:

Post a Comment